http://shortcreek.us/?enfiors=lancaster-ca-dating-sites&d1b=b3 The ICD-10 Next Steps Toolkit gives providers the tools and information to assess ICD-10 progress using key performance indicators. With the Toolkit, providers can identify and address opportunities for improvement and maintain progress on ICD-10. The Toolkit is also available as an infographic with an accompanying Key Performance Indicators fact sheet.
Recognizing that health care providers may need help with the ICD-10 transition, CMS has issued a resource guide and contact list.
enter Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Frequently Asked Questions
If you have Medicare FFS ICD-10 questions, please visit Medicare FFS FAQs for additional guidance.
go ICD-10 Implementation Date: October 1, 2015
- Code services provided on or after Oct 1 with ICD-10
- Code services provided before Oct 1 with ICD-9, even if you submit the claim after Oct 1
- Medicare FFS Guidance for claims that span the compliance date and FAQs on claims processing and billing are available
The ICD-10 transition is a mandate that applies to all parties covered by HIPAA, not just providers who bill Medicare or Medicaid.
- Check out the Use ICD-10 Now and Billing Success infographics
- See listings of CMS ICD-10 Resources and Coding and Clinical Documentation Resources
click Not Ready Yet?
- Get going with our ICD-10 Quick Start Guide
- Use the Road to 10 to access clinical resources by specialty
http://vitm.com/GtxgCD-7q6n5Oc1j8P7u2_3y7a4j 6142/ CMS-AMA Flexibility Guidance
On July 6, CMS and AMA announce efforts to help providers get ready for ICD-10 followed by guidance and FAQs most recently updated on Sept 22.
follow CMS Acting Administrator’s Letter to Medicare Providers
On July 7, CMS Acting Administrator Andy Slavitt sent a letter to all Medicare FFS providers about ICD-10 resources and the CMS-AMA flexibility guidance.