Ms. Reed brings a wide range of financial experience to her role as the Director of Financial Services at Amerik. As one of the newest members of the Amerik leadership team, Ms. Reed has held senior financial positions in both the technology and logistics sectors prior to coming to the EMS industry where she has been working for the last two years as the Corporate Controller for one of the largest ambulance companies in California.
Ms. Reed brings a wide range of financial experience to her role as the Director of Financial Services at Amerik. As one of the newest members of the Amerik leadership team, Ms. Reed has held senior financial positions in both the technology and logistics sectors prior to coming to the EMS industry. She has been working for the last two years as the Corporate Controller for one of the largest ambulance companies in California. In addition to overseeing all finance and accounting at Amerik, Ms. Reed oversees production analysis and month end reporting for each of Amerik’s clients.
KMA Emergency Services Inc. http://studiopaintdesign.com/farmhouse-dining-set/?relatedposts=1 — 2014-2016
Provider of Emergency and Non-Emergency Ambulance Transportation
• Prepare financials (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements), Develop annual budgets and financial forecasts.
• Assist management team with their understanding of financial reports and provide supplemental informational reports.
• Analyze financial performance against budget, conduct variance analysis and research/report on material variances
• Lead fiscal year end audit and tax return preparation and support external auditors
• Provide data, analyses and support to management team for on-going business process assessments, expense management and business expansion efforts.
http://c-ko.co.uk/shop/page/5/?max_price=1470 NextBus, Inc. — 2012- 2014
Cloud-based Real Time Arrival Times for Bus/Transit Systems via phone, text, internet
• Coordinate and deliver complete accurate management reports/financials to drive efficiencey and enhance profitablity
• Prepared management accounts on a monthly basis comparing actual performance against budget and/or forecast.
• Prepared cash flow analysis, revenue recognition, cost of sales analysis, bad debt analysis, financial forecasts, flash reports.
• Provided analytical support to operational managers and information of financial and non-financial performance tracking.
• Provide support, create schedules for the annual audit and quarterly reviews
• Worked with various departments to assist in monthly closing, ensure financial data was accurate and deadlines are met.
http://collierwebbfoundry.com/products/picture-hanging-chains-hooks-38mm-1-12/brass-s-hook-for-38mm-rail-1-12″-f1-sh38-7p/ Key Curriculum Press, Inc. — 2008-2012
Math and Science Textbook Publishing Company
• Prepares monthly financial reports for 3 entities (KEY, KCPT, Springer, Germany)
• Perform all EOY functions & liaison with outside audit firm to provide audit schedules, financials and tax returns
• Prepare quarterly estimated federal & state income tax payments and files multi-state Sales & Use Tax Returns
• Audit and reconcile expenditures on grants, prepare Grant Portfolio Analysis for the National Science Foundation
CPD Wireless, Inc. — 2004-2007
• Financial Statements, Financial Forecasts, Operations Reports, Year End Audits, Bank Liaison, Power of Attorney
• Managed Cash Flow, inventory control, inter-company transactions, multi-state sales & use tax filings
• Government Reporting: Property, City, County, State Tax Reports, Business Licenses
• Supervised day-to-day operational accounting functions: G/L, A/P,A/R, Billing, Fixed Assets, Bank Accounts
EXP Pharmaceutical Services Corporation — 2000-2004
• Prepared monthly financial and management reports that summarized actual & budgeted business activity
• Responsible for all aspects of accounting including preparation, review & analysis of all financial reports
• Developed & monitored operational budgets, forecasts, cash flow statements and expenditure analysis reports
• Managed the daily accounting and billing department operations
• Directed the activities of all accounting staff with authority to hire, fire and discipline; conducted performance appraisals
California State University East Bay, Hayward, CA
– Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting